Friday 5 May 2017

Week revision week 1

This week we have been working on Vincent van gogh. Vincent van gogh was a famous artist in the 1800s. He created famous art that is now put in the museum of modern art, New York city. The piece of art that I like the most from him is starry night. Starry night was created by Vincent Van Gogh 1889. It was painted with oil paints and was put on in a special way to create a patchy texture.I think I have been doing good this term even though it is just the start.He has also made many other famous pieces of art. So next I want to learn more about Vincent Van Gough and his paintings. Here are some pictures.
Image result for starry night
Image result for vincent van gogh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paris
    Great information about Vincent Van Gogh, I was lucky enough to see a selection of his paintings at an art gallery in London.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.