Tuesday 14 March 2017

Disasters

This term we have been working on New Zealand disasters before the 2000s. We had to do six things which was a timeline, a slide on a decade in time, another slide on information about the disaster,two diary enters and 2 news paper articles. We had six weeks to complete this task,I liked writing the diary entry most of all because all I had to do was use my imagination and write about how my character felt. I also enjoyed writing my newspaper articles.I liked writing the parts of a survivor or a family members point of view.I based my disaster on the mental hospital fire that was in Dunedin 1942. I learnt heaps of new things in the process of this disaster work. Here is my disaster work. Hope you enjoy!

Decade in time
Timeline
The fire
Dairy entry's
News paper articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.