Friday 24 March 2017

Weekly reflection week 8

This week in literacy I have been focusing on my Anzac work. I have been working on one task in particular which is Animals at W
#
ar. We had to find out multiple things such as what animals where in the war, how many horses where sent over to the war, what the horses were used for etc. It was very interesting finding out lots of new information about animals in the war. I look forward to doing all my other activities and finding out other things about world war 1. Hope you like my slide on animals at war!!!
Animals at war

Also in previous weeks I have been working on art. We had multiple arts to choose from but the one in particular piece of art I did was a black and white girl back flipping on a trampoline with galaxy coming out from her feet.I used a mix of black,white, purple, pink, dark blues and lots of other galaxy colours. Then after i had finished pasteling   my art i used white paint and splatted it to look like stars on my galaxy. The final thing I did was paint the trampoline and the person with a black paint. Here is my finished piece of art.It doesn't quite look the same in person but I think it looks gorg.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.