Tuesday 29 May 2018

NZL - Art and Culture Identity

This term we have been focusing on two topics one of them being Art and Culture Identity. We have done multiple activity's to do with the culture of New Zealand art. One of the  activity's we have recently completed is a digital piece of art work showing New Zealand's culture. I choose pictures that really show what New Zealand is and was like. I added in photos of the scenery, animals, sport, history, art and music culture and many more things that show our culture.

I choose these photos because they represent New Zealand culture. I choose to put in photos of New Zealand scenery because that is a big part of New Zealand and people all over the world travel to take pictures of this beautiful country. I added in pictures of animals that are significant in New Zealand. I choose to put in some photos of Maori patters and koru because they are important to our history and culture. I have a photo of the treaty of waitangi because that is a big part of New Zealand's history. In New Zealand sport is a big thing that is praised by many and is a big part of of country. I have also added some pictures of famous New Zealand Artist because music is a big part of our culture. I have also inc operated the New Zealand flag and a photo of what New Zealand looks like.  I added in many more photos of things that may not look important to others but in New Zealand it is a big part of our culture. Here is my finished piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.